Payment & delivery
For Email/phone order:
Payment is due immediately upon confirmation of order, customers are requested to settle payment before delivery, the company reserves the right to cancel the order if the payment has not been settled.
We accept the Bank transfer /FPS as payment:
- Bank Account Numbers: (HSBC) 049-749492-838
- Bank Account Name: Fab Wine
- FPS no.: +852 9840-2552
Customers must keep the bank receipt and send through Email or WhatsApp to confirm your order before the delivery arrangement
|Total purchase amount||Delivery Charge|
|Less than HK$3000||HK$200 (HK Island) / HK$250(KLN,N.T)|
|HK$3000 or more||FREE (Only for HK,KLN, N.T)|
Local deliveries will be made Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays).
Please allow 1-3 working days for delivery
Your order will be delivered by a courier. Please examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any damages or deficiencies. By Signing the delivery note, you acknowledge that your order is correct with your acceptance of the package.
**International Shipping – Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org for quotation**
We are experienced in shipping to Mainland China, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Macau, etc. via courier (EMS, TNT, Fedex..)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, you must confirm that you are 18 years old or above. You must ensure that no other person except yourself shall use your login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery, otherwise delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time to be agreed between you and us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASE
- In these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions (as defined below) (collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”), “Fab Wine Ltd” or “we” or “us” means Fab Wine Ltd, and the “customer” or “you” means any person, firm, company or body which places an order with us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- We shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products at our e-store are up-to-date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
- We shall make every effort to ensure product(s) displayed at our e-store are in stock. If from time to time any products become out of stock, we reserve the right to offer alternative product(s) of similar value and style.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and we reserve the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable.
- Privacy protection
- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals with respect to personal data. We therefore make sure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) under the laws of Hong Kong.
- Our e-store accepts payment by banks transfer. All product prices listed are in Hong Kong dollars.
- Acceptance of orders is subject to our sole discretion. A final receipt will be issued to you when goods are delivered to your address.
- Force majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
- You shall not assign, transfer or otherwise any of your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any other third party without our prior written consent.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to be illegal or invalid, they shall be removed from these terms and it shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between the parties and they supersede all previous negotiations, representations and agreement between the parties.
- We have the right, at any time, or from time to time, by giving prior notice to you, to modify or vary or supplement all or any of the provisions under these Terms and Conditions.
- If any dispute arises, our determination shall be final. Where these Terms and Conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People’s Republic of China and the Customer and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. We may revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.